HIGHBOY I have read 11,12,&13 very carefully. I need to buy more manuals. I have the Hornady mobile app, the latest Lee book, and the latest Hodgdon magazine publication.MEMBERS You are all Sheepdogs of this forum. If you see the wolf... hit the report button.
I never "REALLY" ban anyone, instead they ban themselves. I want everyone to be able to enjoy this forum and find the information that they need. I want to give everyone that chance. Ultimately you make your own decision as I can't do it for you. If you are not disciplined enough to control yourself then YOU force me to hit the ban button. I do not owe anyone a reason for being banned. This is my forum and my rules and I will enforce the rules so my valued friends can have a place to enjoy without drama and issue. If you are a CCW holder, how are you going to control yourself when a stressful situation arises? If you cannot control yourself on a simple forum then you should not carry a weapon and are a danger to society. God bless and I hope to see you be a part of this forum. Highboy
Breaking the following rules will result in a warning first. Tread lightly from there.
1) No harassing other members. I want members to be able to ask questions and seek information without others backbiting and harassing. If we see this, the person doing the harassing will be tapped on the shoulder.
2) No company bashing. The companies on this forum are friends of mine. If you have a problem with a company this is not the place to air your dirty laundry. Instead, pick up the phone or email them and give them a chance to correct the issue. If you do not get the satisfaction you feel you deserve, then I suggest taking your business elsewhere or manufacturing your own products and starting your own business and make the world a better place. But by no means is this forum a place to start demeaning companies because I will put my foot down real fast. Depending on the severity of the member's comments an immediate ban may be the result.
3) Admins and Mods. If you have a problem with one of my admins or mods you have a problem with me. These are humble individuals who have the desire to help others so if you don't play well in the sandbox you may want to go elsewhere.
4) No swearing or vulgar language.
5) Conservative Politics ONLY! I am not of the Clinton/Pelosi crowd... I am MAGA. If you are not MAGA this is definitely not your crowd. Pushing ANY liberal agendas WILL get you banned immediately. If you do not like this... I...DON'T...CARE!!!
6) Bible studies only. I am a Christian and Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and this is HIS forum. Keep your religion to yourself. If you don't think that is fair and want to share your religion then start your own forum with your own money. Sharing your Muslim beliefs will get you banned!!!
7) No SPAM or sharing affiliate links. If you want your gun/reloading channel to be in it's own sub-forum I can arrange that but I do not allow channels to randomly share links. If you want your own sub-forum send me a message and we will make that happen. Highboy
8) Because I do not want to cause another man to stumble before the Lord, conversation and pictures of alcoholic beverages are not permitted on this site. Stay pure before the Lord.
9) No Hi-Jacking Threads... Thread hijacking is when a user is replying to a thread on the forums asking a different question to the original question or suggestion on the first post of that thread. I will also define thread Hi-Jacking as a change of topic or question.
10) Please read your post before posting it onto the forum and make sure that it reads so that it is understandable. Please be aware of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Example... use a question mark when it's a question.
11) Sharing of Load Data... Sharing of load data is allowed with the following criteria met.
A) The individual posting load data must have forum approval that says "Load Data Eligible" under their name. In order to be eligible to share load data you will need to contact me, Highboy, and I will make the necessary arrangements. I will require proof that those interested have a strong knowledge of load data and will require a personal phone call. Sharing load data is a privilege... not a right.
B) The source of the load data needs to be included such as which load data manual was used so members can verify the actual load data.
C) If you get your load data online you must include the link otherwise, do not post it. Other members need to be able to verify the source of the load data.
D) If you have a software program, a simple picture of the program needs to be included with your load data.
E) Before you state your load data you need to proclaim USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
F) The idea behind sharing load data is being able to share load development, chrony results, ladder loads, and other like reasons. By no means is sharing load data a substitute for published data or reloading manuals.
12) Requesting Load Data.
A) Do not request load data because you don't have a manual. The sharing of load data is not a substitution for published data. It is every member's responsibility to have the appropriate manuals for their needs. If a member requests load data I encourage other members to tell them which manual they can find it in and help them to learn to be self-sufficient. Remember, you can feed a man a fish and feed him for a day. Or, you can give food stamps to lazy people and let them watch TV for life. Be like Walter Bunning... teach them to fish!!!
B) Requesting Rare Data... such as Skeeter loads, Keith loads, or loads of that nature. Once again, whoever answers the question has to show verification even if it is a picture of the recipe from a page from back in 1967. Just give a means of verification and once again state, * USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*.
13) If any member is in error their post will simply be deleted by an admin or mod with a reason sent to the member. We will not necessarily penalize anyone unless it is obviously malicious intent. I just want to have fun with this and broaden the knowledge on the forum.
Breaking the following rules will result in immediate forum termination. No warnings.
1) No disrespecting the United States Constitution. Our forefathers gave their lives for our freedom and I WILL NOT allow disrespect in any way.
2) No Walking on Our United States Flag. Flag burners have to go!
3) No Disrespecting our United States Military Personnel and Veterans. If you show disrespect to these men and women I WILL show you to the door.
4) No firearms sales. No excuses; you will be banned.